Tuesday, June 8, 2010

u donno watchur missing.. paradise~

4 oclock in da mornin..
cnt sleep coz i missed her olredy~
dun have much o her pictures./
so i just walk by her FB..
saw sumthin~~!!
sumthin.. arghhh~!!
makes me mad..
grrrrrrr...
damn mad...
feel bored..
so i go thru my own pics..
1 year at kmk..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
here da time comes..
din realise i would miss it..
especially my 1st sem frens..
they changed me..
to be a good person..
to be a proper gentelmen..
interaction...
with da world..
dats how i would put it..
then comes da exec nyte photos..
its when i realise..
i've changed
why should i be mad..
i've done so much more wrong to her..
*betol ke english??
something happen..
to me during my 2nd sem in matrix..
something.. i donnoe..
it turned me back to my old self..
but worse.. coz now i noe how to interact..
hmmmmmmm.. lokhman was ryte..
my heart has turn dark..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~
so i've calm down..
and decided..
i should write dis..
nobody reads my blog...
so i cn make it my personal diary~~~
*well not so personal~
hmmmm.. as a reminder..
people have memories..
but sumtimes..
forgotten..
so it should be written..
so here it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment